Abu Dhabi City Tour
How to Get the Most Out of the Tour:
Join us on a guided tour of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, and learn about the city’s rich past, lively culture, and interesting sights. With transfers to and from Dubai, it’s easy to see everything that Abu Dhabi has to offer. On a city walk with Jani Tours, you can see how Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, perfectly blends its old past with modern technology. We designed this tour plan around Abu Dhabi’s most important sights so that you don’t miss any of the city’s most important places. We’ll pick you up from your Dubai hotel or another place you choose, and on the two-hour drive to Abu Dhabi, you’ll see some of the UAE’s most beautiful sites.
The Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque is a big white building named after the country’s late president, His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. It will catch your eye as you head toward the centre of Abu Dhabi. The trip will take you to the amazing Corniche, which is a beautifully landscaped area with a children’s play area, cafes, and restaurants. From there, you can see the beautiful Emirates Palace and the busy city centre of Abu Dhabi.
Before we go to Ferrari World and Yas Island, two of Abu Dhabi’s most modern sights, we’ll stop at Heritage Village to learn about the area’s history. The trip ends with a stop at the Meraj art gallery, where you can buy unique, high-end things from several shops. After a fun and exciting day, we’ll take you back to where we first met you in Dubai.
- Pick you up at your hotel.
- As pit stops, both the date market and Ferrari World can be used.
- Make a picture stop on the Corniche as you drive through it.
- Meraj islamic art galary.
- Emirates Heritage village.
- Taking pictures in front of the Emirates Palace.
- Lunch break.
- The mosque of Sheikh Zayed.
- You’ll be taken to your hotel.
Why do you keep doing this?
- If you are in Dubai and want to go to Abu Dhabi, this is the best trip to take.
- You don’t have to worry about whether or not you’ll have enough time to see everything on your list. Your whole trip has been planned with great care.
- Since transportation is part of the trip price, you can relax and take in the sights.
- On your schedule, you will see the beautiful Sheik Zayed Mosque, the ancient Date Market, the beautiful Heritage Village, the lively Corniche neighbourhood, and the interesting Yas Island.
- At the Emirates Palace Hotel, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, and other places, photos will be taken.
- During your city tour of Abu Dhabi, you can stop for lunch if you want to.