Dhow Cruise Dubai Dinner
Jani Tourism shows you the “other side” of Dubai’s magic, beyond its amazing towers and luxurious shopping malls. You won’t want to miss the chance to go on a adventure with us, whether you want to see the old Dubai Creek or go on a dhow dinner ride in Dubai Marina, which is full of new and exciting things.
Do you like to see different places? On our Musandam Dibba tour in Dubai, every turn in the road is a great time. Our customised schedule and high-end amenities make cruising in Dubai feel like being in a floating castle. Jani tour at night in Dubai is a great way to celebrate an important event or have a love trip. Add some exciting traditional whirling Tanoura dance to your Dubai dhow dinner trip.
Are you paying for nights when you can’t sleep? Don’t worry, we can meet the needs of both small and big groups, and we won’t go over budget or cut corners on quality. You will be impressed by our long list of delicious meals and the low price of our Dhow cruise with dinner. In Dubai, you can go on the most exciting and fun with Jani Tours. We promise that your trip to the cruise dinner of Dubai will be a lot of fun.
Dhow Cruise Dubai Inclusions
- Hours Cruise Through Dubai Marina Lagoon
- Welcome Drinks
- Unlimited Water & Soft Drinks
- Continental and Arabic Buffet Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg)
- Upper Deck with Open-Air Seating
- Lower Deck with Air-Conditioned Seating
- English, Arabic & Indian Music, and onboard DJ
- Traditional Tanura Dance Performance
- Welcome Drinks Chilled Juices – Dates with Arabic Tea ( Kehwa )
- Salad Bar Coleslaw – Hummus with Olive Oil – Russian Salad – Arrabiata Salad – Mix Green Salad – Mint Sauce ( Chatney ) – Aloo Channa Chaat – Raita – Arabic Pickle
- Soup of the Day Lentil Soup – (Served with Lemon Wedge and Fried Bread Croutons)
- Breadbasket Arabic Bread (Khubus) – Round Bread – Butter Naan
- Main Course Veg Biryani – Butter Chicken – Chicken Mexican – Zeera Rice – Hakka Noodle – Mixed Vegetable Sautéed – Potato Zeera & Daal
- Barbeque Arabic Mixed Grill – Kofta Kebab – Sheesh Tawouk – Chicken Fillets – Grilled Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Dessert Fruit Trifle – Fruit Salad – Om Ali
- Beverages Tea – Coffee – Mineral Water – Soft Drinks